She found a new toy
This is just cute
I don't know why she's crying she climbed into it herself
Signing Time and playing
Mother's Day
Elizabeth with Grandpa
James finally got his ipodOkay well let me start with what is new with Elizabeth. She's a daredevil. She is not afraid to try anything, and if she gets hurt she's over it within minutes and back at it again. She hadn't mastered stairs when we were at Grandma and Grandpa's in April but she had them mastered within minutes after we got to their house this time. So the whole weekend was mostly us chasing after her because she always went for the stairs. She's holding her own bottle now and has been for about 3 weeks. It's nice because now I can do other things while she's eating instead of just sitting their. She's 8 months old now, and I had her weighed a few weeks ago and she's about 26 inches long and 18 pounds roughly. She doesn't have another dr. appointment until next month so we'll see where she's at then. Now that she can crawl everywhere she's also pulling herself up on anything that is sturdy. She loved to crawl into her carseat, but we left that at my parents house until we need it again. So Elizabeth is in her big girl carseat that is good from 5 to 100 pounds. So she's covered now until that point.
We had fun in Elko. Elizabeth loved the house and all the stairs and of course the cat. Sammy was really good with her too and didn't bit her or anything even when she'd pull on his fur instead of pet him. I had a nice Mother's Day with my family. James bought me some beautiful colored pearls. So now I have another set of real pearls. They are coral, white and a purple color and I got earings, a necklace and bracelet. And they gave all the mother's a cd at church. It was just nice to have a relaxing day with James and my parents.
James' birthday was the day after and he wanted to just stay home and relax. I bought him an ipod so he was excited about that. He actually knew I had it because I bought it about 2 months ago on sale, plus my parents chipped in too. He also got a book, some candy, and a DVD. Some friends of ours came over for cake and pizza too and they gave him some money so he's got some cds and a few more dvds with that. Elizabeth thought the cake was interesting to look at, and she loved looking at the candles too. She's so curious, and she makes me laugh a lot. Well that's all for now. Until next time!



0 comments:
Post a Comment