Saturday, July 21, 2007

Six Flags, Discovery Kingdom

All of us went on this ride!!




In line for the roller coaster



Elizabeth and James on the roller coaster



In the van on the way to Six Flags




Elizabeth didn't like this ride very much





Elizabeth didn't know what to think of Daffy and Bugs




What fun this day was. I have never been to a Six Flag before so it was fun even though I couldn't go on any of the rides really. All 9 of us rode in a big 11 passenger van to Six Flag. Elizabeth did great on both car rides and in the park all day. She just took everything in. Since Elizabeth was technically walking James got to take her on a few rides. She LOVED the roller coaster, but didn't car for the merry-go-round that much. She is definitely my daughter!! We all had a lot of fun, even though it was a very long day for us all. Elizabeth wasn't really interested in the animals, which makes sense at her age. We got to see 3 shows that day. We saw the sea lions, dolphins, and Shuka the Killer Whale. That was the best show, we were all in the splash zone. James, Elizabeth and I sat on the top row so we wouldn't get as wet. The cool thing about it was we were right next to the platform that the whale comes up on during the show so we got to be about 6 feet away. I love Killer Whales so this was very exciting for me. I also managed to find some of the employees that were dressed up like some looney tunes characters and got a picture with them. Elizabeth is so funny, she just stared at Daffy and Bugs but didn't cry, go figure!!






0 comments: