Sleeping with Great-Grandpa
Look at that hair


Just a quick update on Elizabeth. She's doing great at walking, and walks everywhere. It's fun that she's walking now. She "runs" to the door when James gets home from work now, and she loves to explore down the hall and try to get into the rooms. She is giving kisses now, A LOT. At first we had to bug her to do it, but now all we have to do is pick her up and she starts giving out kisses. It's funny, and she thinks it's interesting. She also has started to clap a lot especially if clapping is on the tv. If she hears clapping on the tv she'll stop what she is doing and clap too. She is also our little daredevil. She climbed over a rubbermaid container we have into a laundry basket, and the other day pulled herself out of her excersaucer! I just laughed at that one, I couldn't believe she did it. I'm just hoping she doesn't start trying to pull herself out of the crib. She's started to notice my tummy getting bigger and likes to pat it. I'm just glad we go in for my ultrasound on Tuesday so hopefully we can tell her it's her brother or sister. Well that's about it from this end.


0 comments:
Post a Comment