


Well a few weeks ago we decided to go on a little outing to show some Halloween stuff to Elizabeth. She really thought the pumpkins were interesting and didn't mind all the witch statues around. She also was able to see some ponies, and animals in a petting zoo. James and I thought it was okay. It was way overcrowded for a Thursday.
We're all excited for James' vacation that is coming up next week. We'll be going to Elko and looking forward to hanging around with my family and friends. We're planning on carving some pumpkins with Elizabeth since she thinks they are so interesting. And we decided to dress her up for Halloween after all. My sister sent a costume for us that Ava wore last year, so we'll be dressing her up in that. James is so excited about getting to dress her up. And I'm happy it didn't cost us anything.
We haven't had any hospital visits recently either. Everything seems to be back to normal. So we'll be having little Clayton in 7 weeks unless he decides to come a little earlier. Just as long as he doesn't try to come too early I'll be fine. It's hard to believe in a month and a half he'll be here. So now we're trying to get everything ready. Elizabeth is teething, or she's just grumpy. So hopefully her mood will improve so I can get more around the house done. That's about it for now. I'll post again after our trip, I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to share.




1 comments:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/usia-ideal-untuk-menikah/
Post a Comment