Elizabeth is out of preschool. It's been an interesting week of not having to get her to school in the afternoons, but she is so excited to go to Kindergarten next year! They put together a little program at her school for graduation. Wanting to make her feel special I got her some flowers for the occasion. She kept telling me it was the best gift a 4 year old could ever get. It was adorable! Anytime I get flowers from James she vocalized how nice it would be if she got some flowers too.

That afternoon was the program. It was cute. They sang a few songs and they had to dance and pretend they were rocking out to the music. Elizabeth was the only one that really got into it. I guess she's a
performer like James' Dad. It was so funny. She was so excited for all her friends too. Around the end of the program the kids all got a chance to walk over a little arch and the teacher told something about them and gave them a little award. Her speech about Elizabeth was how she was suck a remarkable reader at such an early age and always wanted to read and be read to. Her award was called "The Little Reader Award". I blew her a kiss while she was on stage and she blew one back too.

Here she is telling one of her teacher goodbye. I think this is the only teacher she actually said goodbye too. Elizabeth is not a shy kid, but she gets more shy when there is a huge crowd. She told me she told them all goodbye, but my Mom mentioned that one of the teachers hadn't got to see her. So we get to go and see them tomorrow.

Got to love her wardrobe choice too. I thought she'd want to dress up, but she wanted to wear her jeans, and a Hello Kitty t-shirt.

Group shot...notice Grandpa and Clay to the right. We didn't even try to get Clay in the picture...we knew he wouldn't hold still. It was a fun little day and we got to end it with ice cream!
0 comments:
Post a Comment