Well I have been bad this summer and hardly blogged at all. In my defense though, I do have a 6, 5 and 3 year old. Makes for very busy days and unproductive nights. We were really busy this summer, lets just leave it at that.
Finally school starting was just around the corner. I love my kids, but Elizabeth was bored, I was worn out and I really just needed some alone time. No school year can start without haircuts. I cut Clay's at home thanks to a step by step post on Pinterest. But I took the girls to JCPenney because they were doing kid haircuts for $10. The girls did good, actually Analyn was amazing. Here are some before pictures. My kids have so much hair!
And after. I really don't know why I let Analyn's hair grow out so much. She looks adorable with short hair.
I think the kids were just as excited as I was for the first day of school. It was a really long summer. It's fun to see my adorable children growing up. Lizzie started 2nd grade, Clay is in Kindergarten, and Analyn started Preschool. Analyn had to be in all the pictures too.
Analyn was so excited to go to preschool. She couldn't wait. And of course she did amazing. In fact she only cried at the end because she didn't want to go home.
Lizzie ran off to find her friends on the first day of school. Clayton played and then the Special Ed teachers met me outside to talk to me and let me know that they would be with him all day in class for the first day. I wish I could say his first day went well. It was not fun for him or me. He got upset and didn't want to line up with his class and ran off. The teachers went off after him. When I picked him up he was crying and I was informed he had a very bad day. I promised his teacher that she would grow to love him. He's done better since though. They have an additional teacher in his class just for him and he's in the special education room everyday for a little while. This picture is from his 2nd day. At least he lined up with his class this time.
Our district had the first Friday off from school for Fair Day. So we went to the fair parade. We got a ton of candy too.
And then we checked out the fair and saw all the different animals that they had there. The kids saw cows, goats, sheep, bunnies, a turkey, chickens and horses. Lizzie wasn't really that impressed with the animals, but she was also very preoccupied because she wanted a snow cone. Kids.
During the first week of school Analyn enjoyed some playtime with just Clay. They had me make them a fort. Then they went in and played together. These two are buddies.













0 comments:
Post a Comment