Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Shopping


Well this weekend Elizabeth got to experience full days of shopping. Every year James and I have friends from Nevada that come up and go Christmas shopping. So I usually go with them and if James is available he'll go to. So Elizabeth was out shopping most of the weekend and she did great. She was happy pretty much anytime she was awake. Our friends definately enjoyed seeing her. She also had her first picture with Santa done with I posted. She's been really fun lately. She smiles and laughs all the time, especially after naps and I go into her room to get her out of her crib. She gets so happy to see me looking down at her and talking to her. She's really good at pumping her little legs. As soon as she figures out that in order to move around she has to lift her tummy she'll be all over our apartment. Nothing really new yet. So if something new happens I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: