1st time eating in a highchair...what a big girl
She likes cuddle and sleep
A day trip to Virginia City, Nevada

Valentine's day shirt
Shawn was giving her kisses but was too quick for me to get a picture
I caught her laughing

Elizabeth with Grandma in Virginia City
Chewing on her bunny
Trying out her new highchair
We crashed after we got home
How cute!!
She was reaching for the camera Well back from another vacation. I had so much fun, James' family was a blast and I enjoyed getting a chance to hang out with them and let them be around Elizabeth. We spent most of our time just hanging around the house. I left Elizabeth with James' sister and her family the first Saturday we were there so that James, his mom and I could go to Oakland for a wedding. It was hard and I did cry a little when I left her, but it was nice to have a me day. We went to San Francisco so I could see some sights. It was CRAZY. I thought drivers in Utah were nuts. The streets in San Fran were insane and I don't see how anyone could get anywhere in that city. We just drove around and saw some sights. We want to go back when we take our next vacation to Tahoe, mostly because I want to go see Alcatraz. But first I'll be finding out home much it costs. Anyways, I survived leaving Elizabeth but I'm in no hurry to do it again. Elizabeth ate in a highchair for the first time while we were in Tahoe, and she did so good we decided to buy her one. We were originally going to wait but since it worked for her we figured might as well just get one.
It was strange being apart from James for a week. We haven't been apart that long since we started dating. But I was glad I decided to stay a week, because everyone enjoyed it. Elizabeth received a lot of attention and she loved it! She smiled all the time especially at her Uncle Mike. He just had to look at her and she'd smile and giggle. James' parents took Elizabeth and I to Virginia City, NV (it's a short drive away from Carson City). It was fun to look in the stores especially since the last time I was there most of the stores where closed. Besides that it was just relaxing at the house and seeing family.
Elizabeth did really good on the flights. The flight to Reno she started getting fussy because we had a connection in Vegas. But the flight back she did great. We had a row to ourselves. And even though she had a cold she just looked at everything. I had a few people stop and tell me that she was such a cute baby, and of course she just looked at them and smiled. She also learned how to blow raspberries. Plus she just talks all the time now.
James was glad when we got back. I think he was just sick of having to fend for himself for dinner. But now I'm already doing laundry and trying to get ready for our next trip to Phoenix. So James is going to have to put up with another week alone.
It was strange being apart from James for a week. We haven't been apart that long since we started dating. But I was glad I decided to stay a week, because everyone enjoyed it. Elizabeth received a lot of attention and she loved it! She smiled all the time especially at her Uncle Mike. He just had to look at her and she'd smile and giggle. James' parents took Elizabeth and I to Virginia City, NV (it's a short drive away from Carson City). It was fun to look in the stores especially since the last time I was there most of the stores where closed. Besides that it was just relaxing at the house and seeing family.
Elizabeth did really good on the flights. The flight to Reno she started getting fussy because we had a connection in Vegas. But the flight back she did great. We had a row to ourselves. And even though she had a cold she just looked at everything. I had a few people stop and tell me that she was such a cute baby, and of course she just looked at them and smiled. She also learned how to blow raspberries. Plus she just talks all the time now.
James was glad when we got back. I think he was just sick of having to fend for himself for dinner. But now I'm already doing laundry and trying to get ready for our next trip to Phoenix. So James is going to have to put up with another week alone.



0 comments:
Post a Comment