Thursday, March 15, 2007

Phoenix and Tahoe



Eating a cracker


On the plane home


She loves the swings

All the grandkids on the Fabrizio side









Well we are back once again. I had a lot of fun being on vacation again, but now I need a break and am glad I'll be home for more than 2 weeks this time. As you can see the weather in Phoenix was hot and sunny. So Elizabeth got to have her first park visit. She loves being outside and loves the swings even more. I honestly didn't think she would go for it, but she just laughed and laughed. Pretty much we just spent time with the family. We did some projects like making Elizabeth some headbands for her hair. She definately got a lot of attention and she loved it. The dog especially liked giving her attention. She would jump all over me and lick my face and lick Elizabeth's face as well. She did pretty good with the dog when she wasn't getting licked. We had fun seeing James' family again too. I think she has started her teething so she hasn't been the happiest person the last couple of days. So that's been interesting. She's really trying to eat more food too. I gave her a little bit of my rice at dinner the other night and she liked that, and she'll eat saltine crackers. So I'd say she's going to be eating babyfood soon too. We go to her 6 month check up on Monday. I can't believe she'll be 6 months old tomorrow. The time certainly has flown. It was fun visiting everyone, but she is definately glad to be home with her toys and bed. Until Monday.



0 comments: