Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Elizabeth, and what she's up to


Play time

She moves around so much that she got stuck

Nintendo with Dad

Sitting with the Easter Bunny!

She likes to roll over to her side when she sleeps

She likes to eat





Well as you can see from the pictures Elizabeth is getting big and moving a lot more. We went to the mall today and saw the Easter Bunny. I really wanted to get her picture taken for her first Easter. Luckily the people running the photo area let me see if she would even sit with the bunny before I paid. I was so happy to see her smiling and looking at the camera. As you can see she likes to look at the camera now. I use to have to fight to get her attention to look at my camera. Now all I have to do is pull it out and she just stares at me. She's becoming very active. I can't turn my back on her or I'll find her trying to get to things out of reach. She is not crawling yet, but I'm sure that it is not far off. She can push herself with her legs though, and can spin in circles on the floor to change her direction. She's sitting up all by herself and has been for a few weeks now. She rarely looses her balance, and can control the way her body moves now.
Elizabeth loves to eat! Oh my gosh! She eats baby cereal and a fruit in the morning and a vegetable at night. I haven't found a flavor she doesn't like yet. She also likes to try and get our food.
Sometimes I think I gave birth to a monkey instead of a girl! She tries to climb on EVERYTHING. At church she's only happy if she is standing and holding herself up on the back of the benches. She loves to look at people so this makes it easier. She also likes to try and pull herself up on the couch. And if she wants to touch my face and she's on my lap she just climbs up. She's so fun, and her personality is coming out more and more. I think we are in the teething stage. She sure is grumpy sometimes. But so far no tooth, so hopefully she'll get one soon and calm down a bit. She absolutely loves to watch Signing Time. She especially likes the songs. We watch Signing Time 3 or 4 times a day. At least she's learning something while she watches it. I'm hoping she'll be signing some words soon. I think she did Dog the other day, but she hasn't repeated it yet, so we'll see. That's pretty much all that is new. But then again she's always doing something new.

0 comments: