

Easter dress
She LOVES to stand


Well we had a fun Easter. It was quiet and that was so nice. Elizabeth caught on pretty quick. She loves to look at things and grab things so once we started taking the stuff out of her Easter basket she got excited. The Easter bunny was very practical this year, and got her some baby food, a Mr. Potato Head that was dressed like a bunny, and pajamas. James got a DVD and a book, and I got a cake decorating kit, a new pepper grinder, and a pasta cooker. Elizabeth got to see some of her cousins that day too because it was Korrin's birthday. So she enjoyed the attention. We decided to have something different for dinner, so we got a rump roast and put that in the crock pot. It turned out great! Now we are just back to normal.
James and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on Sunday. We already went out to dinner alone. It was nice and our friend was nice enough to babysit. So we are looking forward to having just a nice quiet anniversary at home. I'm going out of town on the April 16 to Elko. I have some friends who are coming up to SLC and taking me back to Elko with them. And I'll be there for almost 2 weeks. I'm going to miss James a lot, but I'm excited that my parents and friends will be able to see Elizabeth.
Elizabeth is still on the verge of crawling, and is pulling herself into a standing position on whatever she can, including James and I. So this week we are going to lower her mattress in her crib to the lowest setting so that if she does it in the crib, I won't have to worry about her falling out. Hope everyone had a nice Easter too!


0 comments:
Post a Comment