


Elizabeth is so funny! She is my "little mommy". From some of the pictures I've already posted you can tell she just loves to be around Clay. Well she also likes to push him in the swing, even though it swings itself. She tries to pick him up out of the basket basinett we have, and she'll go and give him his pacifier. It's just adorable, I wish I could get more pictures of her doing this stuff. She's also all about getting into our pantry now. She loves to take things out of boxes and bags and put them back again. She played with a microwave popcorn box for over 30 minutes the other day. Elizabeth is also doing great with talking and sign language. The other day we all went to the Olive Garden for a treat and she started signing leaf out of the blue. She does that a lot and then James and I have to figure out what she's saying. Elizabeth is also saying and recognizing colors already. She knows red, blue, green, yellow and pink. I'm so proud of her that she knows colors already. This morning when we were getting her dressed I held up her dress and said, "see it's pretty" and she looks at me and says "pink". She was right too!
Yesterday we had to take Clayton into the WIC office to get him put on our account and he was weighed and measured while we were there. He's 8 lbs 12 oz and just under 20 inches long. So he's only gained a pound more than his birthweight. So he's still in newborn cloths and will probably be in them for another week at least. I tried to put a normal outfit on him Sunday for church and they were just way too big for him. As soon as he starts eating more than 2 to 3 oz every 3 hours he'll get some weight on.
Yesterday we had to take Clayton into the WIC office to get him put on our account and he was weighed and measured while we were there. He's 8 lbs 12 oz and just under 20 inches long. So he's only gained a pound more than his birthweight. So he's still in newborn cloths and will probably be in them for another week at least. I tried to put a normal outfit on him Sunday for church and they were just way too big for him. As soon as he starts eating more than 2 to 3 oz every 3 hours he'll get some weight on.





0 comments:
Post a Comment