This is what he does when he's hungry...at least he's quiet the rest of the time

She's so silly
My little monkey
Posing for the camera
Wow it's already been a month since we added Clay to the family. I was spoiled with Elizabeth. Clay is still only eating 2 or 3 oz at a time so he eats pretty frequently and so he wakes up still at night. Elizabeth slept throught the night by this point. He's a very quiet baby still. He's only fussy when he's hungry. He likes to grunt a lot though.
Elizabeth is doing good with him. She's finally grasped the concept that he's the baby from my tummy. So now she calls him Clay and she doesn't try to kiss my tummy or see it anymore. Elizabeth has been doing some very funny things lately too. In the picture where I said she's a monkey, well she is in a small space that is cornered off by our couch and love seat. I guess the other day when I was at Walmart she climbed into that little space to get to a toy that we put over there. Funny thing is that we call her monkey sometimes, now the nickname fits.
She also is getting to be very maternal with Clay. In the picture where she's holding the stuffed bottle she's actually trying to feed the bottle to Clay. At least she's not trying to hurt him.
I'm very excited for tomorrow. We start a new time for our church meetings tomorrow. When we moved into these apartments we had church at 1 and then this whole year we've had it from 1:30 to 4:30pm...yuck. That time didn't work that well especially with Elizabeth. So now we get to go from 9am to 12 noon. So nice. So tomorrow James gets to go too and we're going to talk to the bishop because we want to bless Clayton on February 3rd. So hopefully nothing will conflict with that happening on that day.
Elizabeth is doing good with him. She's finally grasped the concept that he's the baby from my tummy. So now she calls him Clay and she doesn't try to kiss my tummy or see it anymore. Elizabeth has been doing some very funny things lately too. In the picture where I said she's a monkey, well she is in a small space that is cornered off by our couch and love seat. I guess the other day when I was at Walmart she climbed into that little space to get to a toy that we put over there. Funny thing is that we call her monkey sometimes, now the nickname fits.
She also is getting to be very maternal with Clay. In the picture where she's holding the stuffed bottle she's actually trying to feed the bottle to Clay. At least she's not trying to hurt him.
I'm very excited for tomorrow. We start a new time for our church meetings tomorrow. When we moved into these apartments we had church at 1 and then this whole year we've had it from 1:30 to 4:30pm...yuck. That time didn't work that well especially with Elizabeth. So now we get to go from 9am to 12 noon. So nice. So tomorrow James gets to go too and we're going to talk to the bishop because we want to bless Clayton on February 3rd. So hopefully nothing will conflict with that happening on that day.






1 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I especially like the one of Elizabeth "posing" for the camera. Hope you all are doing great. How are things in the ward? We miss it out there! :)
Post a Comment