Well while I was in Elko my Mom and my friend, Tiffany, got to see Clay eat a bottle on his own. He likes to hold it with his hands and his feet and they both made the comment that I should get a picture of him sometime doing it because it was so cute. Well I finally managed to get a pic of him doing it.

Then I have these pictures of the kids being very stylish. Elizabeth likes to put stuff on top of Clay. So this time it was a hat...
Elizabeth likes to pose for the camera now
And here they are being silly together. I'm glad they like each other so much right now.

This time Elizabeth decided it would be fun to put the basket on Clay's head...
Clay is my little climber. He's all over the place already. So once again he found himself in the entertainment center. And of course Elizabeth thought it looked like fun too.
And then Clay actually got in the entertainment center. I couldn't figure out what the motivation for this was. Once he was out though we discovered a cherrio that Elizabeth had decided to save for later in the entertainment center.

And here is Elizabeth trying to get her pajamas on herself. Notice that she still has her dress on.



1 comments:
That is so funny both of them climbing into the shelves. Especially the one where elizabeth is helping clay! What a good big sister!
Post a Comment