First I have to start off with random pictures of Clay. He was so tired this day, but he was hungry too. Once he had his fill he just went to sleep. It was the funniest and cutest thing ever!

And here is part of our apartment all boxed up.
The day of the move was trying on the kids. Clay decided to take a nap. But poor Elizabeth had the hardest time. She definitely didn't understand what we were doing. She enjoyed riding the dolly back to the apartment after a load though. It was adorable, but pictures were not my priority that morning. We were told that people from the ward had volunteered to come help us load up, but in the end no one did which really didn't sit well with me. Luckily Craig and Brett (2 of James' uncles) were nice enough to come by and help (THANK YOU). And the truck was loaded in about 2 1/2 hours. Elizabeth threw fit after fit as we started to take her things out. And even pushed James when we were moving her dresser to the main room and said, "NO!". Funny but understandable. I even teared up while we were leaving. As happy as I was to leave it's where I brought both my children home to. So it was a sentimental moment.The drive wasn't that bad either. James went right on his way while I ran a few last minute errands. And then it took me an hour to catch up to him. But we made the trip in a little under 4 hours which was awesome. And yeah! People from my parents ward did show up to help us. We unloaded stuff that was going in the house and left the stuff that was going to storage and it was seriously done in about 30 minutes with 7 guys doing the work.
Clay crashed on the floor while we were cleaning and Elizabeth's motherly side came out and she sacrificed her blanket to cover him up.
Elizabeth is my big helper...

We are still getting settled after almost 2 weeks of being here! It's been an adjustment for all of us. I miss the shopping! I just wish there was a Dollar Tree here, then I would be happy. But it's obvious the kids are enjoying being around Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa are enjoying it too, even with the noise.


0 comments:
Post a Comment