Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Well Lizzi decided that 6 am would be a good wake up time today. And trying to be the nice wife I tried to give James some sleep in time. So since I have a little extra time on my hands I thought I would do this again. So this week I am thankful for...
1. My parents.
I'm very grateful they are letting us live with them right now. It's been a fun 3 weeks so far having them around the kids. The kids of course love them and I can tell they enjoy the kids too. Although I'm sure some days they feel like pulling there hair out from all the noise and nonstop energy the kids both produce. Thanks Mom and Dad, we love ya.
2. Good friends.
I've been blessed to have many very true and loyal friends in my life. And although I've left some behind in the move and won't see them as often I am still very glad to have them.
3. Cable
It's stupid I know, but for going so long without cable it's nice to have a choice in what you can watch, rather than what your bunny ears can pick up.
4. Colder Weather
I'm sorry but I HATE summer...that simple.
5. James
He lets me sleep in all the time, he helps out a lot with the kids, and he'll go grocery shopping with me. Talk about hitting the jackpot!

0 comments: