Clayton turned 15 months old on the 5th and yesterday he had his 15 month check up.
Weight: 20 pounds
Height: 29 1/2 inches
Clay grew an inch in the last 3 months and gained a pound! He's still only in about the 3% for his growth, but that's fine. Like I've said before I'm getting my money's worth in the cloths department for him. He's actually still healthy! I think this is the first 2 weeks we've all not been sick (knock on wood). Clayton is walking on his own now. It's so funny to watch. He's starting to talk more now and keeps picking up new words everyday. He's getting more teeth too. Poor little guy had to get 2 shots though, so on top of the 2 teeth he's getting he's not in the greatest of moods today and wants to cuddle (I don't mind that).
And I thought I would just throw in an update on James. The CPAP machine seems to really be helping him. He's in a better mood and seems more energized. The mask he wears looks pretty funny and I'm surprised Elizabeth doesn't get scared when she sees James wearing it.
Weight: 20 pounds
Height: 29 1/2 inches
Clay grew an inch in the last 3 months and gained a pound! He's still only in about the 3% for his growth, but that's fine. Like I've said before I'm getting my money's worth in the cloths department for him. He's actually still healthy! I think this is the first 2 weeks we've all not been sick (knock on wood). Clayton is walking on his own now. It's so funny to watch. He's starting to talk more now and keeps picking up new words everyday. He's getting more teeth too. Poor little guy had to get 2 shots though, so on top of the 2 teeth he's getting he's not in the greatest of moods today and wants to cuddle (I don't mind that).
And I thought I would just throw in an update on James. The CPAP machine seems to really be helping him. He's in a better mood and seems more energized. The mask he wears looks pretty funny and I'm surprised Elizabeth doesn't get scared when she sees James wearing it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment