Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Crafty Side & St. Patrick's

A while ago my friend Laura posted a bow holder she made for her daughter on her blog. It was adorable, so I figured I'd make Lizzi one so I'd have a place to put all the bows I make her. Well I ended up having to wait until our Salt Lake trip to get the stuff because our only craft store here is Walmart, so my selection was very limited. And I couldn't order a wooden letter online for some reason! I found a letter, pain, ribbon and stickers in Salt Lake though. It took half the day because I painted the E rather than leave it white, but I was happy with the result and Elizabeth was excited about her "E". Now I have to get to work to make some more bows.


Our St. Patty's Day was just another day for us. I didn't even put on green (I know I'm no fun). I did get the kids in green though. I'm going to work hard on making holidays more fun (now that Lizzi is actually enjoying them more). I got some funny pictures of Lizzi and James. Lizzi made this shamrock hat in nursery on Sunday, and was nice enough to model it for the camera. James was nice enough to be a model too.



2 comments:

Holly Steffen said...

i LOVE the e! great job!

Laura Jansson said...

Cute! So easy to make, and so handy for the bows! :)