Well I am back again from Vegas. So now I can try and get caught up on this blog. Sorry there are going to be a lot of pictures. But I figure the collages are cute, but you can't see the pictures that well, plus it will take longer to do that than just put the pictures up.
One day Mike, Shawn and Piper (their dog) came over to spend some time with us. The kids of course loved the dog.

Piper liked to walk around Clay when he was in his highchair, and Clay of course would giggle because he'd feel her fur with his feet.

Lizzi trying out the power wheel.
Lizzi is going through another "my" stage, so anytime Clay tried to get on this toy she'd try to get on too.



Hugging Uncle Mike.
Lizzi and Clay both warmed up to everyone right away.





See she's lurking...

Now she's trying to help. Eventually Clay did figure out how to work the power wheel, and man did he giggle when he did.


My adorable little guy!


Obviously
Lizzi didn't get her way with something, look at that lip

0 comments:
Post a Comment