I've had a few people ask me already if they missed James' birthday. Nope, his birthday is on the 14th. We'll be on our vacation then (yeah!), so we did an early party for him in Elko. James erased the pictures trying to help me clear off my memory card and did not realize he had erased his birthday shots. So I had to buy software so I could retrieve them (it will probably come in handy once the kids are older anyways. And if there is free recovery software out there please don't tell me...it took me an hour before I could bring myself to get it in the first place!). But it worked and I have them back (and they are now saved!).
James' first request was a 49er birthday cake. Well this week was very busy for me. I was working for one thing, doing the normal Mommy details. And I was preparing a sharing time and my own lesson for church! Plus getting ready for our vacation, so I was a little overwhelmed at first. Especially after trying to practice drawing those letters for the logo. The cake turned out great though. I was very happy with it, and so was James. Many of you also know that my Dad is a die hard Colts fan. He said he didn't know if he could eat a 49er cake, but he was a good sport. Afterwards we all had black mouths and teeth from the food coloring.
James' first request was a 49er birthday cake. Well this week was very busy for me. I was working for one thing, doing the normal Mommy details. And I was preparing a sharing time and my own lesson for church! Plus getting ready for our vacation, so I was a little overwhelmed at first. Especially after trying to practice drawing those letters for the logo. The cake turned out great though. I was very happy with it, and so was James. Many of you also know that my Dad is a die hard Colts fan. He said he didn't know if he could eat a 49er cake, but he was a good sport. Afterwards we all had black mouths and teeth from the food coloring.


2 comments:
Wow big smile!
Nice harry potter set! My collection of hardback and paper backs are showing signs of serious reading!
Also I think there is a German company (they have a .de website) that offers that kind of recovery software for free. I can't thinkof the name off hand but I'm sure it will come to me. At least you were able to get them back!
Happy Birthday, James! Jenny, nice work on the cake!!!
Post a Comment