Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Clayton's News!

A lot of you have already heard our great news, but here it is for anyone that hasn't heard. Clayton is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

Yep I'm pregnant and we are so very excited! I'm 13 weeks 1 day today. Our new little bundle of joy is due February 8, 2010. So far things have been going great. I haven't been sick at all really (which is so nice compared to my other pregnancies) and I'm starting my 2nd trimester so hopefully I will be getting some energy back again soon.

I had a doctor appointment today and they did another ultrasound. I didn't get any pictures from the ultrasound today, but it was fun and touching to be able to see the baby. I got to see the heartbeat, and the baby moving around a bit. Makes me very excited for our BIG ultrasound in September. Yes we are finding out the sex of the baby (we have to dig all our baby stuff out of the storage shed). Here is a pic of the baby from my first appointment at 9 weeks. The baby is on the left side of the picture in the black circle.


3 comments:

Autumn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sean & Carly said...

Congratulations Jenny! I am so happy for you!

Laura Jansson said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!! :)