Tuesday I was rushing to get all of the kids fed, clothed, and out the door for Clayton's 18 month check-up (I'll post his stats later). Well I had to run to the bathroom (one of the many joys of pregnancy). Well when I came out I found Clayton on top of the fireplace with the baby powder. Lizzie was nice enough to get it and open it (I'm sure she was involved in spreading it around too). Let me tell you this was 5 minutes before we needed to leave, all I had to do was get them dressed and the room wasn't the only thing covered in baby powder. I did my best to get the baby powder out of their hair enough until after I could get them home and give them a bath. I managed to get some pictures first, because I know this will be funny to me someday. Still isn't funny to me though since I'm still in the process of cleaning half of their toys off.
13 years ago


3 comments:
HaHaHa!!! I know it wasn't funny at the time but I only laugh because it was not me....this time! We have had a baby powder mess before, not fun cleaning up. Were you guys late?
sadly ive been there before too. lol
I thionk its pretty darn funny! Look at Clayton hamming it up!
and congratulations on the new baby!
Post a Comment