New years day James and my Mom took the kids out back to play in the snow. I had to watch from the deck because my feet are so swollen and fat right now I don't have any boots that fit. The kids loved it. Clayton would get frustrated because his gloves wouldn't stay on and then he got cold. Eventually James just brought him into the house with me and I gave him a sucker to make him happy since he was missing out on the fun. The snow was really deep though and went pass Clay's waist. James had just as much fun as the kids. And because the kids were having so much fun I couldn't actually get them to look at me to take a picture.





I am 36 weeks as of Monday. This pregnancy has flown by, but I'm glad it's almost over! I really would love to have my body back and be able to get out of bed without help. Everything is right on track. Baby is moving around a lot and Lizzie is starting to ask more and more questions. We only have 2 1/2 weeks until the c-section on the 29
th. So this week James and I have a goal to get all our stuff we need out of the storage shed and have our room set up for the baby. We will see if it actually happens. I'm not
dilating or anything yet (not that it matters since a c-section is how this baby is coming no matter what). My blood pressure has continued to rise. Not a big deal since I don't have any other symptoms of
preeclampsia, but they now have me taking double the dose of the blood pressure medication I was on. Now taking half a pill twice a day made me tired already, but taking a whole pill twice a day is making me feel like a zombie. I'm just glad James is nice enough to let me sleep in so I feel like I get some rest. Here's a picture of me from Monday.

James has less than 2 weeks left until school starts. So he's scrambling to get things done and be ready for that. It will be interesting to see how he handles it... although I know he'll do great. He just won't get much time to play Resident Evil on the
Wii for a while. It will be really interesting since he starts school on Monday and then Friday we'll have the baby. Until next time... but I'll be honest I probably won't blog again until baby is here and I'm at the hospital.
2 comments:
Ugh. Sorry that your meds are making you so sluggish. That's no fun! But only a few more weeks and NO MORE MEDS and a beautiful little girl!
And way fun pics!
You are such a beautiful pregnant momma!
good luck. I tired with out the meds how do you do it?
Post a Comment