Well last Tuesday James (being such an awesome husband) got up with the kiddos because I was tired and had a headache. He's been a sweetheart and letting me sleep in almost everyday for a while now. But I couldn't go back to sleep so I went upstairs shortly after they did. While I was downstairs I heard Clay start crying, but this kid is all boy and just crazy half the time so no big deal, it's normal. Well I go up stairs and James has Clay and his shoulder and ear are just covered in blood. James had his back turned so he didn't see what he had hit (found out later it was the fireplace because I was looking for some blood). So I look at his ear and clean it up and his ear is torn. James didn't think he needed stitches, but I wasn't so sure (but I'm the one that overreacts about EVERYTHING). So I take Clay to see my Mom at work and she says to take him to get it looked at. Well an hour later (that's a record for the ER here) we are leaving the ER and Clay has 3 stitches. These aren't the best pictures, but they were the best considering.
13 years ago


1 comments:
Poor little guy. Glad it's healing well!
Post a Comment