Sunday, January 09, 2011

Hopping Along

Clay got a Handy Manny hoppy ball for Christmas from James' parents and he has just loved it. I was so excited to see he could actually get on it by himself too! He has many giggly moments from this toy, along with tantrums when Lizzie decides it's her turn. It's been a good outlet for my rambunctious little boy!




I've finally admitted to myself that the cute crochet headbands no longer work for Analyn. I was so excited to buy those for her when I was pregnant, and of course she was born with more hair than I knew what to do with. So I've started to pull it up, or clip it to the side daily. She looks adorable in pig tails of course too! Give me more of an opportunity to make more bows and clips though!

And Lizzie as always wanting to be involved, and a huge fame of the camera and my obsession with picture taking.


0 comments: