Friday, July 08, 2011

July 4th

Our 4th was fun. We did our normal thing for the morning and after the kids all had naps we went over to Mom and Dad's house for the afternoon and dinner. The kids played in the water and had Popsicles while the adults sat around and talked. The kids get really excited whenever we see Grandma and Grandpa, but the baby gets so happy and loud every time.






Here is one of those times where Analyn is talking none stop. She was saying something to Grandpa.

Analyn was cranky from teething later so her and James had some cuddling time.

Dinner was yummy! I decided we should make homemade ice cream too. But since I've never done it before I didn't buy any ice and we ended up with slightly slushy soup for the night. It froze up nice though, but Lizzie kept saying it was yummy tasting ice cream soup. Once it was time to leave to watch the fireworks I got these glow in the dark flags out for the kids that Grandma had gotten for them in Boise. The kids all loved them.


We camped out to watch the fireworks in the church parking lot that is right around the corner from our apartment. It was dark long before the fireworks went off. I didn't remember to bring bug spray either so James and I got a lot of bites. The kids got sick of waiting for the fireworks to start too (James and I did too). It was dark by 9:15ish and the fireworks didn't start until 9:45, so by the time they started our kids were ready to go home. So we got to see about 5 minutes of fireworks before we just called it a night.





2 comments:

The Magalogo Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th. How's your new place? We move into ours next Thursday..can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Analyn is getting SOOO BIG! What happened?