Friday, July 08, 2011

Summer Changes

Well we've been busy so far this summer! Lizzie had some art classes I signed her up for. She loved them and is anxiously awaiting her next one that is at the end of July. Our biggest change is we moved! Its nice to have our own space, and I still can't believe that it took that long to find somewhere. The housing here in Elko is ridiculous! i wish I could say we've moved all our stuff, but we are still slowly getting our stuff organized and put away and then bringing more stuff back. The kids are doing great with the transition too! James and I were very worried that the kids would have a hard time being away from Grandma and Grandpa. Analyn had one meltdown the second day after they came over and then left, but she's done great since then!

We have gone over a lot to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play with the slip n slide.


Popsicles have become a staple at our houses too. The kids love them of course, especially Analyn who is still teething big time.



Here is a few shots of the kids in our new apartment. I will post pictures when we get everything put away though and looking nice.




3 comments:

Holly said...

Yay for being out on your own! Although Iknow it's hard to be cramped into a small place, it's still nice to have a place to call your own!

Holly said...

Yay for being out on your own! Although Iknow it's hard to be cramped into a small place, it's still nice to have a place to call your own!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you're on your own finally!!!

Lizzie is so beautiful!