Friday, September 09, 2011

Bye Bye August

Well school had started for Lizzie and that meant school was starting for James too with the end of August. It has been nice having a lot more time with James as a family. Last summer we took advantage of leftover financial aid money and he took some summer classes. Not the case for this summer though and the break was needed!

I took this picture the Saturday that the college classes started (well the Internet classes at least). I found it quite appropriate that the last day of having Daddy's undivided attention the kids were all crowded around him watching a show before he headed off to work.


In the meantime with James busy with school and work the kids still find time to be sillier than I ever would have imagined!! Clay is definitely taking after James. He always sticks out his tongue in pictures.

And of course the baby. This is her pout face. It is especially funny when she crosses her arms too.

0 comments: