A week ago I had to run to the store, so I decided to take Elizabeth with me and just go after I got her from school. Elizabeth wanted to push one of those carts that are really short and have the two different levels. Well she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and got caught on a mat and hit her mouth right into the handle bar of the cart. That was enough to get her other stubborn loose tooth to the point where it was almost falling out. Elizabeth still refused to touch it, so once we got home I had to hold her down to get it out. I barely even pushed it with my finger and it came right out. Here she is, she is so proud of her missing 3 teeth. Since her bottom 2 teeth are already in a bit I told her that it wouldn't last very long.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment