Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Toothless

A month or so ago we noticed that Elizabeth had a loose tooth. Shortly after that we found that the tooth next to it was also loose. We told Lizzie to wiggle them so that they could fall out and then she would get a visit from the Tooth Fairy. Elizabeth hasn't touched them really though and the other day when we were brushing her teeth I noticed that her permanent teeth were already coming in. So after a lot of manipulation on my part, I finally got Elizabeth to let me pull one of the teeth out. The other one she won't let us touch though. She was excited to actually loose a tooth naturally this time versus getting her other tooth pulled.


The tooth fairy left her a $1 coin and she thought that was the coolest thing ever! Last night I got to make some more cake pops too. Cake pops are very time consuming that I really have to have a reason to make them. I was asked to make some for party favors for a church activity in Hello Kitty and Angry Bird. Well I've made the Hello Kitty ones before so that was easy, although they didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. I really need to buy a different edible pen. The Angry Bird ones were a blast to make though. It was fun figuring out what to use for the different features on the birds. Luckily I found candy eyes, and with the help of some airheads candy and chocolate chips voila! Elizabeth even recognized them.

And this picture was just too cute not to include. Analyn has had a fever since Friday with no other symptoms. Luckily the fever is almost gone now, but she is still lounging around the apartment. It's cute though sometimes.

0 comments: