Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Fun

Summer has been super busy lately.  Luckily now that Girls Camp is done things are going to calm down for me considerable.  I had fun at Girls Camp though, even if I'm not a camper those girls are fun to be around.  The kids had a blast with James and Grandma Fabrizio.  I think having her here really entertained the kids while I was gone.  Analyn even was excited to see me.  I was glad that she wasn't giving me the silent treatment though. 


Yesterday Clay had his first day of school for his summer session.  He was so excited (and learning from past experiences I didn't tell him about it until that morning so he would actually go to sleep).  We had driven down to the school it would be at so that he knew it would be somewhere different.  He couldn't wait to leave to go wait for his bus.
 Analyn is a camera hog.  Anytime I'm taking pictures she has to interject herself into the pictures somehow.  Luckily Liz and Clay both like Analyn a lot and want her to be in the pictures with them. 
Now we get to look forward to swimming lessons, piano lessons (hopefully), and vacation time.  I'm sure the summer will be over before I know it, but at the same time I can't wait for the kids to have a little more structure because of school. 

0 comments: