Saturday, June 02, 2012

Spring Program

The week before school got out Elizabeth's Kindergarten class put on a spring program like the one they did at Christmas time.  We asked Liz who she wanted to come and she picked me and my parents.  James stayed home with the kids (the program is during nap time, which is not worth interrupting).  We all thought it was really cute.  My Dad was laughing about it for a couple of days afterwards because the kids are all pretty outgoing.  I was proud of Elizabeth who remembered her dance moves and the lyrics.  And she was one of the loudest ones up there.  After the program the kids went to sit with their families and Elizabeth's teacher played a video with pictures and clips of the kids telling what they wanted to be when they grew up.  Elizabeth said, "I want to be a Mommy like my Mommy because I love her."  It also showed the picture that went with that recording with Elizabeth and TEN kids!  LOL.  I got some adorable video to go with the pictures.  I am hoping after Girls Camp is all over I will have time to post some of them.  Right now I hardly have any spare time to do much.




While the kids were changing costumes they did little intermissions with the kids all telling a joke.  Lizzie's was, "What do you call a dancing sheep?  A Baahhhlerina"




0 comments: