Clay was REALLY excited for his birthday this year. We started off with donuts for breakfast (which is becoming a tradition the kids really look forward to). I made ice cream cupcake cones to take to school to share with his friends (he also took one to the principal and the secretary who has the same birthday as him).
Next year Clay can start having parties every other year, so when we don't have a party the kids get to pick a place to eat out for their birthday. Clay wanted to go to Mattie's this year, so off we went. After dinner we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to do cake and presents. For some reason Clay really wanted to do those things at their house. Whatever, I am flexible.
He loved his Perry the Platypus cake. My parents thought it was different, but unlike us they don't watch cartoons. I personally like my cakes and frosting better, but the kids are starting to ask for cake themes that I can do, so I'm glad we found something that he liked.


0 comments:
Post a Comment