We enjoy going to the Festival of Trees every year now, mostly to see Santa. It opened on a Monday this year, so we decided to go for FHE that night and enjoyed looking at the trees briefly. Once Clay had seen Santa he was done. And of course I forgot to put my card back in my camera to take pictures. Here is the picture with Santa though.
The next day Clayton had his first field trip for school. Originally I was going to stay as far away from it as possible, but Clay really wanted me to come so I told him I would. I also told his aid that if me being there caused more problems I would be leaving. Clay did really well though for the field trip though and did awesome!
Here he is with his aid, Mrs. Allison
Here he is with his aid, Mrs. Allison
Clayton was always talking about a girl named Cedar Rose that he sees when he's in the special ed classroom. He calls her his "girlfriend" and he wanted to have a picture with her.
Clay did really well up until the story time portion of the field trip. When Elizabeth went on this field trip in Kindergarten the story was at the beginning of the outing. So from this experience in order to prepare Clay we had been telling him that story time would be first, but it ended up being last. So he had a hard time at the end and ended up playing on my phone for a while to keep it together. But for his first field trip he did really good.






0 comments:
Post a Comment