Okay so my new goal is that Sundays will be my blogging days. I'm hoping I'll be able to stay on top of it, we will see I guess. February and March were pretty uneventful for us (at least picture wise, and I can't remember what actually happened then) so we're starting again in April. On a whim I bought the kids some kites for $1 and we went to the park during Spring Break to fly them. The kids all enjoyed it (Lizzie didn't at first since her kite was not cooperating).
In March Analyn's preschool had a Mommy and Me night at the school with different activities. Analyn got to make a tie dyed shirt. I'm glad they have school for this stuff, because it was a mess! But it's a cute shirt, I just wish her colors came out brighter.
And of course there was Easter. I can't even remember what the kids got. All I know is the Easter Bunny was smart this year and didn't bring the treats for the baskets until we were at church. Made it easier for the kids to pay attention, but I think they were antsy for those 3 hours too. An egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's is becoming a yearly tradition. This year we did it outside. It's hard to hide that many eggs and remember where you put them though. We also got to enjoy a nice dinner with my parents and the Elders.
I absolutely hate dying Easter eggs. And I was really excited that my kids hadn't brought it up this year. Of course somehow they were reminded and since they asked I was going to let them do it. This year wasn't the giant mess that it usually is (yeah for kids getting older)! Elizabeth is getting much more detail oriented. Clay is all about getting the eggs in and out fast so we had to explain he has to leave them in to make the color better. Analyn just was excited to do it herself.
All dressed up in their Sunday best for Easter! They clean up nice and I actually got a photo of all 3 of them looking at the camera at the SAME TIME!! Miracles do happen people!
Another first happened in April too. Analyn went to the dentist for the first time and she did great. She was thinking it was cool she got to wear sunglasses in the building too.
More updates to come soon...








0 comments:
Post a Comment