
She loves that car seat
She was trying to put one of her diapers on her baby, but I wasn't quick enough
She loves hats. Here she is sporting a Fabrizio hat! Giving Grandpa some publicity.
Clayton sucking his thumb :( It's cute, but it's a headache I'd like to avoid
Elizabeth always at Clay's sideWeight: 23.6 lbs (40%)
Height: 32 inches (62%)
Well Elizabeth had her 18 month check up last week. I still can't believe she's 18 months old. She's so funny too. She's doing great! Since she's been talking so much already the doctor said that he wouldn't be surprised if she started to form word combinations and sentences soon. She's been doing that a little already. She says, "Gotta Go". I wish I could write down everything she says. She's hilarious. The doctor also told us that we could start trying to potty train her whenever we felt like now. Usually they don't talk to parents about it until the 24 month check-up but he just mentioned it to us in case we were feeling ambitious. I think I'll wait.
She loves to walk to the car now. She doesn't know how to go down the big stairs we have outside our door, but she loves to walk when we are going to the car or heading in or out of a store. It's pretty funny to watch because her legs still aren't long enough to actually step down, so she more jumps. She'll hold one of our hands and then just walk and laugh and giggle the whole way. It's funny to see people smile because she's so happy. Her personality is sure contagious. She's also my big helper now. She likes to put the milk gallons away after we get them out of the fridge. The milk is almost as big as she is, but somehow she manages to get it back into the fridge every time. She also likes to help with the laundry, handing me one item at a time, and she'll help with Clay too. Sometimes she's try to give him his pacifier. Or she'll wipe off his mouth. I'm just glad she loves him so much.
Height: 32 inches (62%)
Well Elizabeth had her 18 month check up last week. I still can't believe she's 18 months old. She's so funny too. She's doing great! Since she's been talking so much already the doctor said that he wouldn't be surprised if she started to form word combinations and sentences soon. She's been doing that a little already. She says, "Gotta Go". I wish I could write down everything she says. She's hilarious. The doctor also told us that we could start trying to potty train her whenever we felt like now. Usually they don't talk to parents about it until the 24 month check-up but he just mentioned it to us in case we were feeling ambitious. I think I'll wait.
She loves to walk to the car now. She doesn't know how to go down the big stairs we have outside our door, but she loves to walk when we are going to the car or heading in or out of a store. It's pretty funny to watch because her legs still aren't long enough to actually step down, so she more jumps. She'll hold one of our hands and then just walk and laugh and giggle the whole way. It's funny to see people smile because she's so happy. Her personality is sure contagious. She's also my big helper now. She likes to put the milk gallons away after we get them out of the fridge. The milk is almost as big as she is, but somehow she manages to get it back into the fridge every time. She also likes to help with the laundry, handing me one item at a time, and she'll help with Clay too. Sometimes she's try to give him his pacifier. Or she'll wipe off his mouth. I'm just glad she loves him so much.


0 comments:
Post a Comment