Rhiannon holding Clayton with Great Grandpa
Shawn, Clayton and Great Grandpa
She found this toy that made lots of noises, she also found a toy drum machine and she was dancing to the music with that one.Well we went to Tahoe in March (14-17). Even though it was a very short trip it was very fun. We flew there and Elizabeth and Clayton both did great. We fly on Delta because they were the cheapest we could find (I know we were surprised too!). James and I couldn't sit together because we each had one of the kids on our lap and so we had to sit on a certain side of the plane so that we would have an extra oxygen mask for the kids. We both have decided that flying with both kids isn't worth it though and won't be flying again until the kids are older. Just all the stuff you have to take makes you feel bulking. And then dragging it through the airport.
Anyways, we went out because James' family was being sealed in the Reno temple. It was such a great experience and I was glad that we decided to just spend the extra money so I could go out too. It was hard leaving the kids with a real babysitter for the first time that wasn't family, but Elizabeth did great and Clayton is mellow to begin with. Unfortunately I got sick while we were in Tahoe. It was not fun, but James was nice enough to let me get some rest and took care of the little ones for me. I was worried for a while there because we thought maybe I was pregnant again!! But I'm not so that was a relief...we have at least another 8 months before I'll even think about another baby!
Elizabeth had fun playing with her cousins and exploring. I didn't get many pictures with being sick and having the rug rats to keep an eye on. But I thought I would let you all see the ones I did get!
Anyways, we went out because James' family was being sealed in the Reno temple. It was such a great experience and I was glad that we decided to just spend the extra money so I could go out too. It was hard leaving the kids with a real babysitter for the first time that wasn't family, but Elizabeth did great and Clayton is mellow to begin with. Unfortunately I got sick while we were in Tahoe. It was not fun, but James was nice enough to let me get some rest and took care of the little ones for me. I was worried for a while there because we thought maybe I was pregnant again!! But I'm not so that was a relief...we have at least another 8 months before I'll even think about another baby!
Elizabeth had fun playing with her cousins and exploring. I didn't get many pictures with being sick and having the rug rats to keep an eye on. But I thought I would let you all see the ones I did get!


0 comments:
Post a Comment