Monday, April 28, 2008

Cookies!!

Well a few weeks ago I decided as a family home evening activity we would make sugar cookies. I have this awesome recipe from my sister-in-law for the cookies and frosting. Well after a lot of thought I decide I would make the cookies and we would make the frosting of the cookies the activity. Well we let Elizabeth pick the color for the frosting. She picked green (at that time that was the color she liked the most, but now I think it's yellow). As soon as I took a cookie to help Elizabeth frost one she just kept trying to grab the cookie.


As you can see Elizabeth really wasn't into frosting the cookies...

She was just interested in eating them! It was still fun even though I pretty much made the cookies and frosted them all alone. We all sure enjoyed those cookies. They didn't last long at all.



0 comments: