Monday, April 07, 2008

Cute Kids


Well as you can see I two very silly children. If Clay was a planet, Elizabeth would be his moon. She's always around him, making him giggle and smile. I swear I have the happiest children. Elizabeth just laughs, giggles, and dances around the apartment. Even if she gets upset it's not for long. Her newest thing she does with Clay is she'll go up to him and say "Shhh" if he's upset. It's so funny to watch
Got the giggles?


Elizabeth's other thing she really loves to do right now is putting on shoes. She can put her own shoes on (though she tries), so she goes our shoes instead.




I'm also so proud of Elizabeth because she has almost all her ABC's down! I still can't believe it and am singing praises to "Signing Time". Now when we take baths we revue her letters. Since her alphabet bath toys are her favorite now we stick them up on the way and she'll tell me what it is and with most of them she'll do the sign too.

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

She is so cute! Brightyn is doing that same thing but he only wants to wear my shoes not my husbands.

Laura Jansson said...

They are both so adorable! I'm so glad that Elizabeth loves her little brother so much. :)