James and I were able to go out and celebrate our anniversary yesterday. My brother and his wife (Brad and Aimee) were nice enough to watch the kids for us so that James and I could go do something. We kept it very simple. We decided to go to a movie and get ice cream afterwards. We went and saw "Prom Night". James and I both like suspense/horror movies so we were both excited. But we both didn't think anything else really sounded good either. We had fun, James kept predicting everything that he thought would happen. Only James and I could leave a movie like that laughing. Afterwards we went to Cold Stone and got some ice cream. It was weird going anywhere without the kids, but it was nice because we didn't have Elizabeth saying "some" the whole time we were eating. It was a very simple and cheap date, but I think it was just nice to get out as a couple instead of towing the kids around with us. I was excited to go pick up the kids though. Elizabeth missed us and we missed them too. As soon as we came in the house Elizabeth never went more than 2 feet from the door. James thinks that she was making sure we didn't leave without her again.
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment