Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Fun

Last Monday James and I were both off, so we decided to take the kids to the park for Family Home Evening. The kids had a blast, they love being outside and all the new toys to climb all over made it a real treat for them. We didn't get to stay very long though because dinner took longer than we planned. But the kids had fun in the time we were there. We also were able to go to Dairy Queen for some treats after. Lizzi was hilarious in line. She turned around and told a lady that she was getting an ice cream cone and she couldn't wait anymore. The ice cream was a nice change, especially since our Dairy Queen is only open from April to October (I think, but you get the idea).



Yes he is climbing UP the slide, he likes to do that, and I'm surprised he actually can.







This was taken right before Lizzi fell off. She was fine, and it made me glad that my kids don't freak out over falling down and things like that.


0 comments: