Monday, June 15, 2009

Gardening

My Mom loves to garden, but this activity is not a favorite of mine (mostly because I'm not an outdoors person, and I hate to get dirty). Lizzi of course will offer to help with anything. So a few weeks ago Mom brought home some flowers and Lizzi wanted to help. Lizzi thought pulling the top off one of the plants would help a lot, and of course she liked to literally try to bury the poor flowers once they were in the ground. They all had fun though and Clay enjoyed just running around the backyard.



This is here trying to put more dirt on top of the flower.






And of course another example that makes me wonder why we even buy toys for the kids... because they love things that aren't meant to be played with really. Right now the kids LOVE laundry baskets. I can find Lizzi, Clay or both in a laundry basket everyday! But for some reason they love it.


0 comments: