So far James Father's Day has not gone as planned. I was going to let him sleep in, but have finally got this cold or whatever it is full on, so he let me sleep in. I made him an apple crisp last night instead of deep dish apple pie (I chose the less time consuming one since I felt horrible yesterday too). I managed to keep present simple this time, since we are working very hard to save up for a house. While in Vegas during Memorial Day weekend I found some movies I knew James would love and they were very inexpensive (surprise!) and then the kids got him a new Cribbage set (card game). And when I asked him what he would like for dinner for Father's Day he's said he wanted frozen pizza (works for me).
Let me gush about my sweet husband really quick. He's an amazing Dad, and fantastic husband. I'm reminded regularly by my parents how lucky I am to have James because he helps me out so much with everything! He's given me two of the most beautiful children, with the cutest personalities, and the sweetest spirits. I was very blessed to find such a wonderful man to marry and be the father of my children! Love you honey!


0 comments:
Post a Comment