Monday, November 30, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

Kris, Derek, Jason and the kids left Sunday morning. I wasn't feeling too great, and the kids were super tired from our very long week so we took an easy day and stayed home. I bribed Lizzie to go down for a nap by promising we'd put the Christmas tree up. Again I was really bad with pictures, but like I said I was sick, and exhausted. Just not in the mood for many pictures.

I did get some cute ones of the kids at the piano. They both love music and playing on the piano...I think they are taking after Grandpa Fabrizio. Lizzie and Clay both do love to sing.




While we were waiting for Grandma to come in the room Clayton decided that the boxes would make an excellent jungle gym.

And then he thought the box made a wonderful toy... kids.

Clayton is all boy and was getting into EVERYTHING. So he was eventually kicked out and went with James while the girls did the rest of the tree. Lizzie really enjoyed putting on the ornaments. Lizzie had a blast bringing all our presents downstairs and putting them under the tree. Yes I already have all our present wrapped. I like to actually enjoy Christmas time so I get all that stuff done early. Liz thought getting them under the tree was the best!

And another shot of her poor eye. I guess this is what happens when your little girl is like a little boy (she's rough!). Hopefully Analyn will actually be somewhat girly since Lizzie like to play like a boy.
More to come at the end of the week when Clay turns 2! I know it makes me sad to think my baby is turning 2. I also have another appointment this week. At my last appointment we were talking about a c-section around February 5. So we'll see what they say at this next appointment. I'm just glad I'm in the home stretch! I once again had to do a 3 hour glucose test and all my numbers were in the right ranges. But I am glad that is my last 3 hour glucose test ever! Those things are no fun and I've done one with each pregnancy.

0 comments: