Analyn Lyndsay
6 lbs 5 oz
19 inches
8:29 am on January 29th
Analyn is here! The c-section was my most uncomfortable, probably because it took so long since I was getting my tubes tied at the same time. James couldn't come in until after I had that stupid spinal done either. Which in turn freaked me out because of the whole needle in the back thing really bugs me and James is the person who can get me to relax and calm down. Analyn came into the world feet first (3 for 3 with our kids). So I would say it's safe to say that because of my uterus being shaped weird made it so my kids were never able to turn to a head down position. She was a screamer too. 12 babies (including Analyn) were born that week at the hospital. Analyn was the only girl too. James said she will have a lot of dating options when she is older.
6 lbs 5 oz
19 inches
8:29 am on January 29th
Analyn is here! The c-section was my most uncomfortable, probably because it took so long since I was getting my tubes tied at the same time. James couldn't come in until after I had that stupid spinal done either. Which in turn freaked me out because of the whole needle in the back thing really bugs me and James is the person who can get me to relax and calm down. Analyn came into the world feet first (3 for 3 with our kids). So I would say it's safe to say that because of my uterus being shaped weird made it so my kids were never able to turn to a head down position. She was a screamer too. 12 babies (including Analyn) were born that week at the hospital. Analyn was the only girl too. James said she will have a lot of dating options when she is older.


1 comments:
She's absolutely beautiful! I have to agree that you do make gorgeous children!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment