Analyn's first bath at home. She didn't like it much unless I was holding her in both hands. But after we were finished she was a very happy baby and she smelled divine! I always love the way babies smell after baths, and I love the lotion I use for our kids so it makes it even better.
Analyn is a great baby. James and I got lucky to have 3 mellow babies, that sleep almost the entire night right away. We've had 1 or 2 rough nights with her, but still nothing horrible. She's already back up to her birth weight, but is still our tiny little peanut. Clayton loves her and has tried to pull her out of my arms a few times. He's also sat right down on my stomach and incision so that was not fun. I'm feeling great now, and found out today that I have not only lost all the weight I gained during the pregnancy (20 pounds), but I've lost an additional 8 pounds on top of that. That made my day, and my feet are back to normal and will probably fit in my shoes again. Elizabeth is great with Analyn as well. She's having a hard time adjusting to life right now because James is going to school on top of working. So most of our days are filled with her saying to me that she misses her Daddy. James is doing great juggling work, school, and his responsibilities at home. We are both exceptionally tired (he's been great and gets up with Liz and Clay every morning between 6 and 7 and lets me and Analyn sleep), but he hasn't complained once about it. I told him one day I'll make it up to him.
3
comments:
Jenny Christiansen
said...
Congratulations on your new baby!! She is very cute, sounds like you guys have your hands full, but at the same time have it a little easier than some considering most babies aren't as easy going as your kids! :) Congratulations!!
Good job on losing weight!! Babies never like bath time at first. You are so lucky to have such laid back babies! And a great husband who lets you sleep! Go James!
3 comments:
Congratulations on your new baby!! She is very cute, sounds like you guys have your hands full, but at the same time have it a little easier than some considering most babies aren't as easy going as your kids! :) Congratulations!!
Yahoo! Bath time is always fun!
Good job on losing weight!! Babies never like bath time at first. You are so lucky to have such laid back babies! And a great husband who lets you sleep! Go James!
Post a Comment