Saturday, February 06, 2010

Going Home

Sunday morning Analyn and I got to go home. I was kind of glad to not have to stay in the hospital another day. The nurses at the hospital are awesome. But I missed being able to order my own food off a menu at my old hospital in Utah, having a snack cart come by like twice a day, and simple little pleasures like that. Pretty much I just wanted to go home knowing I'd get to eat my Mom's awesome cooking instead of the "mystery" plate I got for every meal. I know, it's dumb, but this is the first time in 9 months I could actually eat anything I wanted without a chance it would make me sick.

Mom bought Analyn this cute sleeper on clearance at Walmart after Christmas. It was a newborn size and it was HUGE on her. Mom and I have bought her several more newborn things because I think she'll be in that size for a while like Clayton. Heck the newborn diapers are huge on her too.

This is a good picture to show you how tiny our little peanut is. Those are my hands in the picture.

James caught me off guard... I still would say this is much better than all the pictures I was in at Christmas time.









Like I said before, the nurses at the hospital are awesome. They loaded us up with diapers, formula, some diaper bags, and a bunch of free clothes that they told us people just drop off all the time. It was really nice of them, and was greatly appreciated. Lizzie and Clay were excited when we came home. They both wanted to hold Analyn.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Aw! She's so gorgeous! And I must say you look amazing for just having a baby!

sweets said...

She is a Cute-T! congrats!