There are a few new posts, so make sure you scroll down to catch them all. I even included my first video ever featuring Clay.
Saturday marked Analyn turning 4 months old. This kid just makes me smile all the time. She coos all the time and laughs. She's one of the happiest babies I've ever seen actually. She still sleeps through the night and she's still quiet and alert when awake. She loves to sit up and is doing great with tummy time too. On June 1st I took her into the doctor and here are her stats:
Weight 12 pounds 4 ounces (30%)
Length 24 inches (45%)
She's getting long and she's not as low on the percentage scale as I thought she would be. She's perfect. Her only issue is that she really likes to look to the right and so now I have to do an exercise with her to get her to look to the left more. Not a big deal and the doctor told me that now that they recommend babies sleep on their backs it's a lot more common. She's already doing much better about looking to the left after only a day of doing that exercise too.
I've been slacking and haven't actually got a 4 month picture taken. It's more that I haven't had time to clear off my card for the camera. I did get some pictures of Analyn and my Dad. They have a cute little bond. My Dad definitely has a soft side for her (Lizzie and Clay too). Analyn will smile anytime she sees James, my Dad or Mom. She's a little more selective when she smiles at me, but James says it's because she sees me all day long.
Saturday marked Analyn turning 4 months old. This kid just makes me smile all the time. She coos all the time and laughs. She's one of the happiest babies I've ever seen actually. She still sleeps through the night and she's still quiet and alert when awake. She loves to sit up and is doing great with tummy time too. On June 1st I took her into the doctor and here are her stats:
Weight 12 pounds 4 ounces (30%)
Length 24 inches (45%)
She's getting long and she's not as low on the percentage scale as I thought she would be. She's perfect. Her only issue is that she really likes to look to the right and so now I have to do an exercise with her to get her to look to the left more. Not a big deal and the doctor told me that now that they recommend babies sleep on their backs it's a lot more common. She's already doing much better about looking to the left after only a day of doing that exercise too.
I've been slacking and haven't actually got a 4 month picture taken. It's more that I haven't had time to clear off my card for the camera. I did get some pictures of Analyn and my Dad. They have a cute little bond. My Dad definitely has a soft side for her (Lizzie and Clay too). Analyn will smile anytime she sees James, my Dad or Mom. She's a little more selective when she smiles at me, but James says it's because she sees me all day long.


0 comments:
Post a Comment