Another nice day meant swimming. Grandma and Daddy were both there to enjoy it with us. Grandma and Analyn are buddies, so they hung out. That kid likes to be outside too. She couldn't decide what she thought of the grass though.
Liz started laying out in the sun, or in this case the shade. Monkey see, monkey do. They have to copy each other. I'm just glad they are buddies 95% of the time.
I'm starting to think that I should have bought Liz a 5T bathing suit. Her Dora one barely fits her. It was hard to find a one piece though around here. Personally I really hate two piece swimsuits on little girls and everything cute I found was a two piece!
The reason we just need a hose and sprinkler. My kids like to run around rather than be in the pool.
Clayton's version of laying in the sun was pretending to be sleeping. Then he'd pop up and say, "good morning".
For some reason Analyn gets started rather easy when people sneeze. That's the only time she'll full on cry and scream is if a sneeze catches her off guard. That's what happened here.
But still the cutest little frowning face out there!
1 comments:
Hahahaha! Oh my! I love her frowny face! LOL!
Post a Comment