Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

Sorry no pictures right now. Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there, but especially to James, my Dad, and my Father-in-Law. What great men I have in my life and great examples they are for me and the kids. Let me just put James on a pedestal for a moment. Today I substituted in nursery. I called last week and asked James to ask for today off so I would have help (good thing too because my other helpers had a baby this weekend!). 11 kids for 2 hours from the ages of 18 months to 3. It wasn't bad at all, but it would have been very hard had I not had James to help me. I appreciate his willingness to help when I ask him too.

The kids made James homemade cards which they were SO proud of, Elizabeth even wrote her name in the card pretty legibly considering we haven't worked on her writing skills yet. Elizabeth presented him with a lady bug from our crafting day. And I got him "The Great Outdoors" on DVD ($5 at Walmart so go get it! That's one of those really funny classic movies).

James we love you!

0 comments: